Publications and Reports
- Ph.D. advising and collaboration with graduate students as
well as advising undergraduates.
- Shared advisor duties for two Ph.D. students at University
of Wisconsin (H. Dreiner and J. Lopez),
Ph.D.'s awarded in 1989.
- Shared advisor duties on masters thesis for Ph.D. student
G. Huang at MIT,
MS awarded in 1992.
- A variety of both undergraduate and graduate courses over the
years. This has included:
- Introductory physics, winter and spring quarters 1986-7:
University of Minnesota.
- Modern physics (Special Relativity for physics majors),
fall quarter 1986 : University of Minnesota.
- Introductory physics, fall quarter 1985 : University of
- Modern physics (for engineers), fall quarter 1984: University
- Graduate particle physics: spring quarter 1981: University
of California at Santa Cruz.
- Five years as a recitation instructor at CalTech including
the teaching of special topics sections for advanced students.
- In addition I have taught portions of courses on mathematical
methods of physics, advanced quantum theory, field theory,
electrodynamics, and others.
- Projects with undergraduates:
See the description under employment
experience at MIT Lincoln Laboratory.