Scientific Arts is a consultancy in which I specialize in contract R&D, mathematical modeling, data analysis and visualization, instruction, and the communication of ideas in technology and the sciences.
Some of what I do:
- Conventional consulting
- Pre-college, college, and graduate students: Learning how to explore the world with Mathematica with a focus on working on projects in their areas of interest
- Ideal for homeschoolers but also excellent for any student whether in a public or private school
- Also for graduate students, focusing on their research specialties and other interests
- Practical Mathematica instruction for "mature" researchers with a focus on pseudo-consulting: leading them thorough their project's computational tasks as a foil for coming up to speed with Mathematica and ultimately developing a set of tools and a workflow that directly serves their research.
- Group instruction: contact me to discuss an approach tailored directly to your group's needs.